Thursday 10 May 2007

LIKE - YOU KNOW - TWO P'S IN A BLOG, (3 ACTUALLY, BUT WHO'S COUNTING)



Now I am well aware that Paris Hilton is a “celebrity”. A dumb, haughty celebrity in my opinion; her arrogance now makes me classify her way above pushchair users! She wants people to sign a petition against her sentence. The petition claims that her sentence for drink-driving should be cancelled because she provides a role model for young people in the USA and all over the world!!! Not only that, it is claimed she also provides beauty and excitement in our mundane lives!!!!

Is this really what Americans want as a role model for their kids? First, having a drink-driving offender as a role model bodes ill for the future of the world, especially if it’s her. Second? My life mundane? No way!!! She adds about as much excitement to my life as a bout of dysentery would – in fact, I think I’d prefer the dysentery to her any day – dysentery goes away after a while. I don’t know who started this petition, but they need certifying and committing as quickly as possible – preferably along with her. If anything, her self aggrandisement and the slavish devotion shown by so many of her devotees makes me wonder about the future of the USA. I can only hope a random warrior with her death chariot pushchair gets her. Can’t do much about it, but I did add a comment on the petition, and it certainly wasn’t endorsing it either. Having looked at her space on myspace, it’s obvious many of her devoted fans are either illiterate or zonked out on something illegal. Figures I guess.
Prince Philip was his usual self when visiting the USA. He wanted to know how you “go” in a spaceship – referring to the elimination of body waste, to put it politely. One thing surprised me – solids are compressed for return, but liquids are ejected into space! Isn’t it bad enough we pollute the earth itself without clouds of pee floating above our heads? And will it eventually fall back to earth? Another good reason to carry an umbrella at all times.

See ya

1 comment:

Rainy said...

This is how I signed the petition ;)

Why is there not a petition to keep the silly, pointless blonde bimbo IN prison? That would be far more advantageous to the general public. She is about as much use as chocolate tea pot. KEEP HILTON IN!