Thursday 26 April 2007

LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU

I've transferred here from another site that has made it impossible for days now to post. I'm a sort of walking medical problem, and although the name of the blog is leukaemia, you'll find that my outlook on life goes far beond the borders of my rampaging white cells. I have Chronic Lymphoctyic Leukaemia, Rheumatoid Arthritis for 20 years, and an inherited clotting problem, (Protein C deficiency), that has been causing minor strokes since my mid-20's, (symptoms kindly diagnosed by one ass of a medical colleague in Saudi Arabia as being a psychological problem), and which was finally diagnosed in 2003. You'll find out more about me as time goes by, but for now just wanted to say hi, and, no, I'm not giving my life history. Sometimes offensive, sometimes comical - hope you enjoy.

No comments: